Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Nigella Lawson

Hi there,
I would like to talk about two people who influenced me the most. The first one would definitely be my MOTHER..
She is a great cook. I admire her passion in cooking very much. She is the person who will rescue me when I made countless mistakes in cooking, and also she is someone to talk to about tips and tricks in the kitchen.

Besides her, there is one other person who has a great love for eating and cooking, Nigella Lawson *the domestic goddess*.

She started her career as a journalist, but only her love for food that brought her this far. I love whenever she talks about food, everything seems so delicious. She always says that cooking is always forgivable. I absolutely agree with her. There should not be a rule for it.

I love Nigella because of her passion, her enthusiasm , and her honesty....

I dedicated this post for Nigella Lawson, Happy Belated Birthday...
Better be late than nothing (her birthday was on 6th of Jan) ^^



Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
-Nigella Lawson-

Ingredients
175 ml Double Cream
100 mg Milk Chocolate, chopped (I used chips)
100 mg Smooth Peanut Butter
45 ml Golden Syrup
 
Directions
1. Put all ingredients together in a saucepan
2. Heat up, and stir every 1 minute until all the chocolate chips melt completely




n. b. I thinned the sauce a little bit by using around 2 tbsp of water

Served with ice creams of your choice
^^












1 comment:

  1. i loveeee nigella's sinful recipes. this one sounds perfect. it makes simple ice cream more impressive :)

    ReplyDelete