Time = Precious
Guests = 'The King'
Us = ???
There are times when we are pressed for time,
and still need to do a bit of cooking to dazzle our guests....
Don't freak out...
First things first, We must think of something easy with a little effort to put in,
and of course it MUST taste DELICIOUS.
This recipe is a kill winner..
1. Super easy
3. A little washing up
4. I'am HAPPY
This recipe is adapted from Greg Rempe from BBQ Central
Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings
6 Chicken wings, joints separated, removed tip
1 lemon *only use the zest*
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili powder
3/4 cup brown sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C
2. Wash the wings under running water, and pat it dry
3. Mix the lemon zest, thyme, salt, garlic powder,paprika, chili powder, and brown sugar
4. Add in the wing, and toss it, until it is covered with the spices
5. Line a tray with baking paper, and place the wings on top of it.
6. Cook it for about 20 minutes, and flip it over, and cook it for another 20 minutes
7. Serve with a wedge of lemon, and cold drinks