2 days ago, I drooled for pancakes badly
So, since yesterday I've been making pancakes
What I love about it..
is the smell of vanilla, and butter that are just wafting throughout the house
I just bought a maple syrup from david jones last sunday..
so, I had an excuse to make a batch of pancakes.
I like the soft interior of the pancake, and the merciful golden brown exterior...
It was just perfect for me..
So, today, I managed to grab my camera, and took this picture..^^
Here is the recipe :
1 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
sugar (depends on how sweet you want it to be)
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 tbsp oil/melted butter
1. Combine all the dry ingredients together, mix well
2. Make a well in the center, pour the milk, and egg, mix until incorporated
3. Add in the oil/melted butter, mix till just combined
4. Heat up the griddle or pan, brush with a little butter or oil
5. Pour some of the mix, cook on one side
6. Flip it over, cook the other side through
7. Bon Appétit
p.s Somebody *you know who u are* just demolished 4 huge pancakes this morning..
Hope you enjoy your breakfast too